EDURESPECTSCHOOL.COM COOKIES POLICY
To comply with Article 22 of Law 34/2002, we proceed to give the required information to the
COOKIES that www.edurespectschool.com uses to make your experience as a website user easier
and more accessible.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user's computer when accessing certain
websites to save information of the navigation, to facilitate it, recognizing the computer, the
browser, etc. Or compiling data for statistical purposes. In no case, they are viruses or systems
harmful to the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES (AGPD source)
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them. According to the entity that
administers the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent, and treats the data obtained,
we can distinguish:
– Own cookies are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or
domain managed by the Own publisher and from which the service requested by the user is
– Third-party cookies. These are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or
domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained
through the cookies. If cookies are installed from a computer or domain, operated by the publisher
itself, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered
as their own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time that remain activated. According to the period in
which they remain enabled in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user
accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for
the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and
can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and
that can go from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose. According to the purpose for which the data
obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies. These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or
application. And the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control
and data communication; identify the session; permit access to restricted parts; remember the
elements that integrate an order; carry out the process of purchase; make a registration to an event;
use security features during browsing; store content for the broadcast of videos; or share content
through social networks.
– Personalization cookies. These allow the user to access the service with some general features
predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, type of browser
through which access the service, regional settings, etc.
– Analysis cookies. These are the ones that allow the monitoring and analysis of the websites users'
behavior. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the
activity of a website, application or platform, and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the
users of such sites, applications, and platforms, to introduce improvements based on the analysis of
the usage that the users of the service do.
COOKIES USED AT EDURESPECTSHOOL – cdp-cookies- plugin-wp:
accepted or not.
REJECTION AND CLEARING OF COOKIES
If in spite of this information, the user does not accept that they are installed on the computer, he
can leave the website, browse from the "Incognito Navigation" option that almost all browsers have
or remove cookies, depending on your browser, as follows:
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how- to-manage- cookies-
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable- and-disable- cookies-website-